A common feature in many of the world's most renowned studios and mastering houses, the Millennia NSEQ-2 Parametric EQ "is revered for its starting realism and transparent musicality," says Universal Audio.
By emulating Millennia's Twin Topology circuit and pure Class A transformerless circuitry, the Millennia NSEQ-2 plug-in offers a 'less-is-more' approach to the audio chain, yielding a powerful, sonically neutral analog EQ.
With the ability to switch between an all-triode 300-Volt vacuum tube signal path and an all-discrete JFET solid-state path, users are given access to two distinctly different EQs, each with plenty of headroom and "an array of sonic flavours and colours."
The plug-in is part of the new UAD Software v7.1, and is available now from the UA Online Store.
Features of Millennia NSEQ-2 include:
• Model of the Millennia NSEQ-2 Class A Twin Topology (vacuum tube and discrete solid state) parametric equaliser
• Switch between tube and solid state topologies
• M/S (mid/side) mode, Link mode, and an Output Trim control
• Fully parametric stereo EQ
• Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by direct developer Brainworx
• Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface – available from authorised dealers worldwide
Keep up to date with the latest developments from the world of pro audio by registering for our free daily newsletter.