Audio-Technica is launching its new ATH-M60x on-ear professional monitor headphones – the latest addition to the company’s M-Series line at Prolight+Sound 2018.
Designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, the ATH-M60x is a low-profile, on-ear professional headphone model that utilises the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the ATH-M50x (with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils).
The headphones come with three interchangeable cables (1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight – each with a 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter, and a protective carrying pouch.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones will be available Summer 2018 at £179.