At the 2016 NAMM Show, Lynx Studio Technology will host a number of 'Lynx Live' interviews on booth #6800.
Lynx Live will feature several respected producers and engineers, including Bernie Becker, John Boylan, Ron Saint Germain, Russ Long and Greg Wurth.
Sessions will be held from Thursday through to Saturday (21-23 January 2016). Exact schedules are yet to be confirmed and announced via the Lynx website.
“We have a long history of working with many of the world’s most successful and respected studios, producers and engineers. At NAMM we have asked a few of them to tell their stories, talk about their studio secrets and give our dealers and customers a chance to meet them,” stated Bob Bauman, co-founder and chief hardware engineer at Lynx. “These are some of the top Grammy-winning pros in our industry who are longtime users of Lynx products, from the L22 to Aurora to Hilo. We are looking forward to some lively, entertaining and informative discussions.”
The Lynx Live schedule includes:
• Bernie Becker – Veteran mastering engineer for Neil Diamond, Donna Summer, Natalie Cole, Philip Bailey and many others.
• John Boylan – A versatile producer and one of the founders of the Southern California country rock sound. Boylan has worked with Linda Ronstadt, Boston, Little River Band, Pure Prairie League to name a few.
• Russ Long – Nashville-based engineer/producer/journalist. Russ is involved with artist development, TV production and is also a featured writer and reviewer for Mix, Pro Sound News and Pro Audio Review.
• Ron Saint Germain – Legendary New York-based producer/engineer with credits ranging from Jimi Hendrix to Living Colour, 311, Soundgarden and Nels Cline.
• Greg Wurth – Longtime Steve Vai engineer who has also worked with Tony MacAlpine, Mary J Blige, Tracii Guns.