Building on the success of its other recent launches (RX3 was awarded an Engineering Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development this year), iZotope has launched Nectar 2, a production suite designed specifically for producing professional vocal tracks.
“When developing Nectar 2, we focused on adding cutting edge tools like the new Harmony and FX modules, as well as classic tools that have made vocal recordings sound great for decades, like the new EMT 140-modeled plate reverb,” says Brett Bunting, Product Manager at iZotope.
“By providing all the tools necessary to create a unique vocal chain, we’re excited to make working with vocals even more inspiring for our users."
The new Nectar 2 Production Suite also includes two additional plug-ins: the new Pitch Editor pitch corrention plug-in and the Breath Control plug-in, which allows user to remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing.
Key Features form the iZotope website:
- Explore eleven powerful tools within Nectar 2: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
- Add impact and space to a vocal track with a new EMT 140-modeled Plate Reverb
- Transform a vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble of up to twelve voices with a few mouse clicks or by playing your MIDI with the Harmony module.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with new dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
- Expand your palette of vocal sound with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Tweak each module's powerful settings and controls in the Advanced View, or make quick adjustments in the streamlined Overview panel.
- Switch easily between Tracking and Mixing modes to improve vocals at all stages of production.
- Hear instant results with over 150+ new presets inspired by current and classic vocal styles.