Audinate, along with a number of major audio manufacturers, will host its annual Dante AV Networking World education event on the day before ISE 2016 gets underway.
The workshop and seminar programme will be held at the Holiday Inn, close to the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam, on Monday 8 February.
Returning for its sixth consecutive year, the event will feature an increased emphasis on Dante training, with the aim of giving audio engineers, design consultants, system integrators and IT managers the tools and information they need to get started with Audinate’s audio networking solution. With over 250 OEM licensees and over 600 Dante-enabled products now available on the market, Audinate has labelled Dante as "the de-facto standard in audio networking."
The free all-day conference will offer visitors industry trends and research, insight from audio manufacturers, in-depth training sessions and real-world case studies. Co-sponsoring the event are 25 companies who will be featuring their Dante-enabled products in an extensive, hands-on Dante interoperability demonstration, such as AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashly Audio, Attero Tech, Audinate, Auvitran, Bose Professional Systems, Bosch, BSS, Crest Audio, Extron, Focusrite RedNet, Harman, Nexo, Peavey MediaMatrix, Powersoft, RDL, Renkus-Heinz, Roland, Shure, Soundcraft, Stewart Audio, Studer, Symetrix and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
Presentations and training sessions will include:
• The Latest Trends in Audio Networking
• Understanding Standards, Protocols and Solutions
• Making the Leap from Analogue to Networked Audio
• Setting up and Deploying Dante Networks
• Networking Fundamentals for Audio Professionals
• Dante Case Study: Networked Audio System at Frankfurt Kap Europa Convention Centre
• Dante Case Study: Networking Stadiums with Broadcasters for the Rugby World Cup
• Dante Via and Software-Based Audio Networking
• Dante Labs: A Sneak Peek at Future of Dante
The event runs from 9am to 4pm, with a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking cocktail reception to conclude the day. Seating is limited, so early registration is advised.
To register, visit www.audinate.com/ise16.