As always, InfoComm members and guest members will get unlimited free access to InfoComm University training sessions at the event, while members and guests who pre-register for ISE 2015 using an invitation code will receive complimentary access to seminars of their choice on a first come, first serve basis – with the exception of the CTS Study Session and the new Master Class, which focuses on Displays for Today and Tomorrow.
Non-InfoComm members will need to purchase vouchers during registration and then register for specific classes.
Courses attendees may take for free include:
• Needs Analysis for End-User Requirements – What are They Really Saying?
• Digital Audio Protocols – What are Your Options?
• Design Documentation and Tendering
• Understanding Multi-Channel Projection
• 4K and Streaming
• Collaboration in the BYOD Era
• Network Administrators – Cracking the Code
• Instore Analytics – Improve the ROI of your Digital Signage Solution and Enhance Your Customer Experience at the Same Time
“Our comprehensive training and development programme encourages ISE attendees to take advantage of the show’s excellent education opportunities,” said Terry Friesenborg, chief global officer at InfoComm International.
All InfoComm University educational sessions will be held in the Elicium building.
ISE takes place from February 10th to 12th at the Amsterdam RAI.
Keep up to date with the latest developments from the world of pro audio by registering for our free daily newsletter.