Audio-Technica is launching its new ATDM-0604 Digital SmartMixer at InfoComm 2017 in Orlando, Florida this week (Booth 6151).
Featuring 'an intuitive user interface, superior echo-cancelling and flexible web remote functionality,' the ATDM-0604 is a six-channel automatic mixer ideal for meetings, conferences, soft codec applications, courtroom proceedings, radio and TV broadcasts and other applications involving the use of multiple microphones or other media inputs.
Audio-Technica’s SmartMixer technology allows channels to be mixed automatically in gate or gain sharing mode, promising consistent, high-quality audio output from all inputs in a setup without the introduction of feedback, excessive ambient noise or comb filtering. Controls and LED indicators on the mixer’s front panel allow users to easily adjust input/output and gain levels; set and recall presets; turn on/off phantom power, low-cut filter, automatic mixing and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC); change IP configuration (Auto or Static) and more. A full complement of digital signal processing is available for inputs and outputs including parametric EQ, compressor, limiter and feedback control.
Control and monitoring tools are accessible locally on the front panel or via the Web Remote interface, which allows users to handle the aforementioned adjustments from a Windows-based PC, Mac, iOS or Android device and make additional changes to the input and output settings, select gate or gain sharing mode when using Smart Mix and adjust other advanced settings.
The mixer is also equipped with four balanced microphone inputs, two balanced Mic/Line inputs and one unbalanced stereo input, along with two balanced and two unbalanced outputs. Network (Cat5e or better) and USB ports are also included, as are A/B Audio-Technica Link ports that let users connect six ATDM-0604 mixers via Cat5e cable for simultaneous use within an expanded setup.
- Four balanced mic inputs, two balanced Mic/Line inputs and one stereo unbalanced input
- One stereo and two mono outputs
- Two-channel USB audio interface for soft codec (Skype, WebEx) integration or playback from computer
- Full digital processing on inputs and outputs
- 8 x 3 audio routing matrix
- Six-channel Smart Mix (gate or gain sharing)
- Onboard acoustic echo canceller (AEC) processing
- Front panel direct operation and Web Remote functionality
- IP control for third-party CCS administration
- Up to six mixers can be linked using Cat5e cable