The 9th APRS Sound Fellowships, which recognise the excellence and achievement of those who have made a special contribution to the art, science and business of recording, will be celebrated at this year’s Annual Awards Lunch on 17 November 2015.
The Lunch will once again be hosted by Sir George and Lady Martin, at the prestigious Roof Gardens in Kensington, London.
This year, the Fellowship honours go to:
• Ray Davies CBE – Musician and lead singer songwriter for The Kinks
• Richard Dodd – Recording/mixing/mastering engineer and producer
• Stuart Nevison – Co-founder of AMS Neve
• Trisha Wegg – Long-time Studio Manager of RAK
• Peter Filleul – Singer, songwriter, composer, former APRS Exec Director
• Mike Oldfield – Musician, songwriter and producer
The traditional Harewood Toast will be proposed by Guy Fletcher OBE, chairman of PRS for Music.
Focusrite, AMS Neve and API are also returning as main sponsors, with Sonnox and Yamaha UK joining the line-up for the first time.
Tickets are available through the website below, and all enquiries should be directed to Francesca Smith at the APRS via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1803 868600.