The first ‘Future of Audio + Music Technology’ conference will be held in Room ‘Entende’ on Level 4c of Hall 4 on Friday, 13 April 2018 and shine a light on subjects that are impacting the global music industry. The conference will be held in English and admission is free of charge for all Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound visitors.
A3E is an industry resource dedicated to the future of advanced audio applications and new music technologies.
The key topics to be covered by the conference include:
- The global musician – next generation cloud DAWs for worldwide collaboration
- Wearable technology for musicians
- Designing products for the wireless musician
- Virtual & augmented reality for studio production and live performance
- Touchscreen apps and controllers for the studio and stage
- App integration for traditional instruments
- Artificial Intelligence & machine learning
“We are delighted to team up with A3E, an organisation that enjoys a first-class reputation among professionals in the audio segment, to implement a high-grade educational conference,” said Michael Biwer, group show director in the ‘Entertainment, Media & Creative Industries’ business unit of Messe Frankfurt Exhibition. “’The Future of Audio + Music' programme is aimed at developers of audio solutions and at musicians, producers and sound engineers. Thus, it represents a perfect addition to our trade-fair duo.”
“Europe has always been a major force in the advent of new music technologies, and provides all the key resources and communities that are essential in driving next generation audio development,” said Paul Sitar, A3E LLC president and A3E show director. “Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound will provide an amazing base for A3E to help bring thought leadership together to further advance the Future of Audio + Music Technology.”