L-Acoustics will be holding a seminar on its Soundvision software in Bristol, UK on Thursday, June 23rd.
The seminar will incorporate the main functionalities of L-Acoustics’ 3D simulation software exclusively dedicated to modelling the L-Acoustics loudspeaker and optimising sound design.
Topics will include:
• Operating modes and functions, options and main toolbar, option menu and tabs
• 3D room data toolbox, 3D scene, 2D cutview
• Loudspeaker data of all L-Acoustics systems, report data
• Source views and settings, SPL target, delay mode
• Practical simulation system design and optimisation procedure
At the outcome of the seminar, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click here to register.