The NAMM 2012 Winter Show will see Electro-Voice launch the ZXA1-Sub, the matching subwoofer for its ZXA1 compact self-powered speaker.
The ZXA1-Sub is designed to offer both portability and performance in a small-format package. While it is equipped with a heavy-duty EV-engineered 12” woofer, a 700-W amplifier, a 15mm wood enclosure, and a maximum SPL rating of 126 dB, the ZXA1-Sub weighs-in at 21 kg with a 40 cm x 44 cm x 46 cm profile.
Furthermore, the ZXA1-Sub’s is aimed at providing easy-to-use controls and connectivity, allowing users to achieve optimum sound quality with maximum efficiency.
• Integrated 700-W Class-D amplifier
• EVS-12S 12-inch woofer
• 126-dB maximum SPL
• Dual XLR stereo inputs and outputs
• Pole mount for full-range systems
• 9-ply/15-mm wood enclosure, internally braced, with textured paint
• DSP with low-end boost and polarity control
• 21 kg, with integral handle for easy carriage
• Compact 15.75" x 17.5" x 18" profile