Integrated Systems Events, organiser of the annual European Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) trade exhibition, has appointed two new members to its board.
Ollie French of Future Automation and Tobias Lang from LANG AG will join the nine-person ISE board of directors tomorrow (1 July 2015).??
Both French and Lang will join the board on a fixed term basis. “It’s extremely important that we get a fresh point of view and input into our strategic development,” said ISE managing director Mike Blackman. “This is why board members that are also manufacturers work with us for a two year period.”
??Blackman went on to thank the outgoing board members, Jon LeBlanc, formerly of Russound and Damien Weissenburger, director, Professional Systems, Sony. “Their input was invaluable in helping shape ISE’s successful development,” he added. ??
The Integrated Systems Europe board of directors is now as follows:
- ??David Labuskes, executive director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE Chair)?
- Don Gilpin, executive director and COO, CEDIA (ISE Secretary Treasurer)?
- Terry Friesenborg, chief global officer, InfoComm International?
- Wendy Griffiths, executive director, CEDIA EMEA
- ?Larry Pexton, president, Triad Speakers?
- Jay Rogina, principal, Spinitar?
- Wolfgang Lenz, president , Comm-Tec?
- Tobias Lang, CEO, LANG AG
- ?Ollie French, commercial director, Future Automation??
The next Integrated Systems Europe will take place at the Amsterdam RAI on 9-12 February 2016.
Picture (from left): Tobias Lang, Mike Blackman and Ollie French