Almost all of the speakers and panel topics have now been revealed for the Audio Track of the Develop:Brighton Conference.
Panel topics include:
- Run Fast, Sound Great: Keys To Successful Voice Management Systems
- How to Maximise the Story-Telling Power of Sound in Your Game
- Audio Design Masterclass: Creating Force Power Sounds For StarWars Battlefront II
- Challenging Videogame Music Tropes
- Open Mic 2018, where John Broomhall will be joined by a panel of guests for an inclusive town hall style discussion with conference delegates about the current state-of-the-art of music, sound and dialogue for games and what the future holds for game audio business, technology and creativity.
The three-day conference and expo takes place at the Hilton Brighton Metropole from July 10-12, 2018.
Registration is now live, with delegates able to get a three-day Early Bird pass for £370 if bought on or before 6 June at www.developconference.com.
Don't forget that we're giving away a pair of Audio Track tickets in this competition. All other AMI readers can receive an extra 10% on all rates using code: QGAFBO.