The Audiologic team has created a brand new demonstration and education facility at their Harlow headquarters.
Construction of the Audiologic Learning Space began in August when the company expanded the size of its operation to meet increasing demand.
The bespoke space allows customers to visit and witness product demonstrations, receive hands on training and work closely with the Audiologic team on project planning and product selection.
The multi-room facility features permanently installed products from across the Audiologic portfolio, as well as the capacity to set up temporary systems for demonstration and training purposes. The spaces can be used in multiple configurations allowing the simulation of project environments such as boardroom, huddle-space, studio and more.
“In today’s technological climate, education and training in the AV field has never been more important,” said Audiologic sales and marketing director, Andy Lewis. “By enabling our customers to come in and see a variety of products in action and discuss with our expert team the most effective path to successful outcomes, we believe we are offering them the indisputable advantages of experience, detailed consultation and better-informed choices.
“The case for the Learning Space being of benefit to customers, end-users and suppliers is clear but it’s also worth making the point that it will be of huge benefit to us as well!” Lewis added. “By closely interacting with our customers, we can also gain valuable feedback that contributes to the way we shape our training. The whole concept is a definite win-win.”
The Audiologic Learning Space facilities include:
- Room to accommodate 16 participants in the main training area equipped with 4m 4K projection wall.
- Dedicated huddle space suitable for ‘hands on’ with products, or as an informal meeting area for up to 6 people. Boardroom with seating for up to 10 people.
- Bluejeans VC end-point and QSC PTZ cameras with Q-sys Core 110f DSP throughout.
- Cabling for up to 80 speaker points (free-standing, wall-mounted and ceiling) allowing for multiple combinations of speakers and amplifiers in a flexible demo space.
- Permanently installed equipment includes Shure MXA and MXW ranges of microphone technology, Sennheiser MobileConnect and SpeechLine ranges with speakers and amplifiers from QSC, Nexo, Ecler, Audica and AMC.
- Structured CAT6 cabling throughout all the spaces with HDMI switching between all rooms.