The Royal Television Society (RTS) has announced the shortlist for the RTS Craft & Design Awards 2014-2015.
The Awards, spread over 27 categories, recognise the huge variety of skills and processes involved in programme production.
The audio teams behind psychological thriller series Fortitude – which relied on Encore for audio post services – and six-part historical drama Wolf Hall are among the nominees in the Sound – Drama category – both shows are shortlisted for multiple awards. Fortitude will also compete in the Design – Titles and Effects – Special categories, while Wolf Hall has been recognised for Editing and Photography as well.
The full list of finalists for the two Sound Awards is as follows:
Sound – Drama
• Sound Team, Wolf Hall, Company Pictures/Playground Entertainment for BBC Two
• Jim Goddard, Stuart Hilliker, Dan Green & Alastair Widgery, Black Mirror: White Christmas, Zeppotron for Channel 4
• Sound Team, Fortitude, Fifty Fathoms/Tiger Aspect Productions for Sky Atlantic
Sound – Entertainment & Non Drama Productions
• Mike Hatch, Matt Skilton & Tony Burke, LA Traviata: Love, Death And Divas, Reef TV for BBC Two
• Nick Fry, David Runciman & Oscar Bloomfield-Crowe, The 7/7 Bombing Survivors' Stories, STV Productions for ITV
• Kate Hopkins, Tim Owens, Will Slater & Graham Wild, Shark, BBC Natural History Unit for BBC One
The RTS Craft & Design Awards are chaired by Cheryl Taylor, controller of CBBC, and the winners will be announced at a ceremony hosted by comedian Susan Calman on Monday 30 November 2015 at the London Hilton Park Lane.