Behringer has launched an international video contest entitled ‘The Next Level’ that will offer up one of the company’s X32 digital mixers as its star prize.
The contest, which is open from now until November 4th, invites musicians, bands, singers and DJs to submit videos of themselves performing their own music with Behringer products.
A panel of music experts will then judge the videos, with the winner receiving a Behringer X32 digital mixing console and the runner up receiving a full P-16 Personal Monitor Starter System. Hundreds will receive T-Shirts and other merchandise for participating.
"This one-of-a-kind contest is the perfect opportunity for aspiring artists to become the next big thing in the music industry," commented Uli Behringer, founder and CEO of Music Group. "Since the start of our business I have always maintained a major goal to provide every musician with the products and tools to live their dreams and start a global career in music. We are thrilled to see how musicians use our products to produce and perform their music."
Submissions will be showcased on the company’s YouTube channel and broadcast to millions of viewers across the web, with the panel of music industry judges picking the top entries for a chance to win the Grand Prize. All winners will be announced on November 15th, 2012 and their prizes awarded at that time. See www.behringer.com/x32contest for full details and contest rules.
- Minimum length: 1:30 minutes, Maximum length: 5:00 minutes.
- Videos must clearly feature at least one BEHRINGER product.
- Videos must include all-original content. Only include music that is your own.
- Avoid brand logos on things like t-shirts or background items, except BEHRINGER logos, of course!
- Videos must conform to YouTube and Facebook’s terms of service and community standards.
Complete rules available at behringer.com/x32contest
How to Enter:
- To enter, simply post your video on YouTube as a "response" to BEHRINGER’s "The Next Level" Sweepstakes Announcement Video. You may also post the video as link on our Facebook wall (facebook.com/BEHRINGER) or in a tweet to us (@BEHRINGER)
- The deadline for submissions is November 4, 2012
- A winner will be announced on November 15, 2012
- Prizes will be shipped on or before December 31, 2012
Keep up to date with the latest developments from the world of pro audio by registering for our free daily newsletter.