QSC expands TouchMix series with 32-channel model
New TouchMix-30 Pro mixer "builds on the stellar reputation of its predecessors" with an enhanced feature set.
QSC has introduced TouchMix-30 Pro, the new 32-channel member of the TouchMix family, with immediate availability in select markets.
Aimed at production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, TouchMix-30 Pro promises 'a new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer with features and functionality that will satisfy the most demanding professional, while also providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results, quickly and easily, to users at every level of experience.'
With 32 mixing channels (24 mic/line, six line, stereo USB) and 16 outputs, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers 'tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications', QSC says. As well as offering a higher channel count than its predecessors, a host of additional new “Pro” features sets TouchMix-30 Pro apart from its smaller TouchMix Series siblings, including:
- Large (10in) touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards for complex equalisation tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous analysis of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with six-band full parametric EQ; variable high-pass and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback – capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with Apple computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
Additionally, it offers more of what customers have come to expect from a TouchMix Series mixer, including:
- 24 Class-A microphone preamps
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalisation and six-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired IEMs directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer 'studio-grade' signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
“The TouchMix-30 Pro builds on the stellar reputation of its predecessors, offering more of the results-oriented capabilities that set TouchMix Series apart from other mixer alternatives adding new, advanced capabilities typically found in products at a far higher price,” said QSC Professional director of marketing Ray van Straten. “Customer response from our extensive global field-testing and as measured by pre-release orders has been incredible. Clearly, this is the right product at the right time for the market and we’re quite confident that the TouchMix-30 Pro will exceed customer expectations in every way.”
The TouchMix-30 Pro is available immediately in select markets worldwide. List price is $2,359.99 with a US estimated street price of $1,899.99.