An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s leading supplier of professional audio technology to the world’s leading recording studios, post production facilities and broadcasters.
Based in North West London, HHB Communications Ltd are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help deliver a dynamic marketing and communications strategy that includes demand generation programs, print advertising, exhibitions and events, alongside an on-line and digital strategy encompassing web site, social media, and digital advertising.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised with exceptional skills in communication, writing, web design and Social media platforms.
Role and Responsibility
- Devising and implementing marketing plans and strategies for HHB Communications Ltd
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Producing and distributing marketing materials such as press releases, e-newsletters and web banners
- Developing and implementing the companies social media strategy
- Developing and maintaining the company website and the ongoing design, production and enhancements for new features and content
- Identifying target markets and conducting market research on how best to reach them
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating all marketing campaigns
- Occasionally travelling to trade shows, conferences and business sales meetings.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience of managing web site content & design including SEO
- Experience of e commerce and marketing activities
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Understanding of professional audio industry (Desirable)
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits including private healthcare and company pension.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org .